The Outpatients department at St Anthony’s is able to perform a comprehensive range of services and procedures, with over 150 consultants seeing patients at St Anthony’s on a regular basis.
The department consists of 12 consulting rooms, a treatment room and an operating theatre for procedures performed under local anaesthesia. With these facilities we aim to provide a high quality service across a wide selection of specialties.
The Outpatients department also carries out all procedures included in the health screening services currently offered by St Anthony’s in addition to the specific services listed below.
The St Anthony’s Outpatients department operates between the following hours:
Monday to Friday 08:30 – 20:00
Saturday 09:00 – 12:30
For enquiries or to book appointments call 020 8335 4678 / 4679.
Please note that for convenience of patients, we are now also operating Outpatient Services at Raynes Park Health Centre. Please click here to visit our Raynes Park Outpatient page
Services offered by the department include:
- Allergy Clinic
- Anorectal physiology service - A range of diagnostic tests that provide information about the function and anatomy of the anus and rectum
- Audiology Clinic - For children and adults with disorders of hearing or balance.
- Breast Clinic - ‘One Stop’ clinic providing clinical examination by a consultant breast surgeon, diagnostic imaging and any investigations.
- Cardiac Physiology - Exercise and resting ECGs, echocardiography including stress and contrast echoes, pacemaker checks, event recording, 24, 48 and 72 hour ECGs and blood pressure monitoring.
- Early Pregnancy Clinic - Specialised 'One Stop' service providing internal Ultrasound scanning and examination by a Consultant Gynaecologist.
- Electromyography - Nerve conduction studies
- Fast Track Plastic Surgery Clinic - One stop examination and removal of lesions, skin tags etc.
- Fast Track Gallstone Clinic
- Medical Screening - A range of screening services including ‘executive’ health screens, cardiac screen, well woman, menopause and over 60’s clinics.
- Orthoptic Service - Visual field testing and orthoptic assessments.
- Pain Clinic - For all types of acute and chronic pain
- Speech Therapy / Swallowing Disorders